VCS - Chinh phục đỉnh cao mới

Chủ đề trong 'Thị trường chứng khoán' bởi pine872003, 07/07/2016.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
5195 người đang online, trong đó có 723 thành viên. 19:15 (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
Chủ đề này đã có 677757 lượt đọc và 5153 bài trả lời
  1. ltl98

ltl98 Thành viên gắn bó với f319.com

Tham gia ngày:
    14/02/2017
    Đã được thích:
    ...suỵttttt..bác nói khẽ thôi người ngoài họ biết mai lại đặt lệnh bán :)) e đang cố kéo Vcs tí mà..hi vọng mai xanh nhẹ :))

Bình luận: nhìn giao dịch vài chục phiên gần đây có thể thấy khá rõ ngoài lượng bắt đáy vừa phải thì chủ yếu là các anh lớn đang nâng đỡ giá, ko để Vcs rớt xuống dưới 200..vì nếu ko đỡ giá..lỡ e nó xuống 198-195 thì cổ tốt mấy nhưng nếu hiệu ứng tuyết lở xảy ra thì cũng mệt..và để kéo lên lại 200 lại càng tốn đạn hơn..
    STT007KhongDeTienRoi thích bài này.
  2. iStockVn

iStockVn Thành viên gắn bó với f319.com

Tham gia ngày:
    28/08/2010
    Đã được thích:
    Stone update magazine về thị trg us
    ae đọc tham khảo

http://magazine.stonemag.com/sept-oct-2017?utm_source=Pinpointe - Foreign_Vendor-Stone Update - All-Stone Update - Magazine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=follow-up readers#!/quartz-surfaces-1

With quartz surfaces, U.S. import numbers and sales figures – when available – show a multi-year pattern of double-digit growth. Brand and color selection gets larger, spurred by the white-kitchen trend.

The cheery waves of good news come with a troubling undertow, however. For two decades, most of the sales and production channel for quartz surfaces has been tightly controlled by a small number of manufacturers. In the past two years, though, unbranded and private-label products – mainly from China – now amount to nearly half the imports of the material … with no sign of slowdown.

And, the selling points made by quartz-surface makers in comparison to natural stone – color consistency and low-maintenance – are also the hallmarks of a slew of new-product arrivals on the hard-surface scene, including supersheets of thin porcelain tile and ultra-compact/sintered materials.

To get some perspective, Stone Update Magazine Editor/Publisher Emerson Schwartzkopf spoke with a number of leaders and long-time observers of the quartz-surfaces market:
    • Massimo Ballucchi, director of marketing at Cosentino North America, producers of Silestone® quartz surfaces and Dekton® ultra-compact surfaces.
    • Steve Becker, vice president of sales and marketing at Hanwha L&C USA, producer of HanStone® quartz surfaces.
    • Nick Harris, vice president of marketing at Caesarstone U.S.
    • Summer Kath, senior vice president of business development at Cambria.
    • Scott MacLeod, CEO, Diresco USA Quartz Surfaces.
    • Jason Nottestad, a former columnist for Stone Business Magazine and frequent visitor to quartz-surface production facilities in China.
    • Brad Place, CEO of Technistone USA.
    • Rupesh “Rup” Shah, president of M S International Inc.
    White/Marble Look: Just a Fashion, or a Long-Term Trend?
    NICK HARRIS: We see whites being a very long trend. The big (white) kitchen island has become such a statement piece for a lot of new homeowners and a lot of people I think that's all tempered with higher expectations of performance and livability that go along with those whites, so from a quartz perspective, we think that quartz is absolutely right in that perfect sweet spot as the trend continues.

MASSIMO BALLUCCHI: It kind of goes with what's happening in our social lives, we have a very busy work life and we're trying to find some calm coming home. The white instigates that calmness. With the marble-like look, we're looking into bringing natural things inside our home, and that to me, that's something that will also continue to grow.

JASON NOTTESTAD: I don't think it's going away any time soon, to be honest with you, but I do think that … that's all that people have right now. Everybody's at exactly the same place in the design palette. I think that's where there's probably going to be some more opportunities in the future for the product.

RUP SHAH: Marble-looking quartz kitchen countertops certainly have mass-market appeal and are here to stay. Whites and grays continue to dominate consumer preference, and we expect that to continue for the foreseeable future.

Of course, we remember the days over a decade ago when everything was beige and brown. There will be a day when these white looks become outdated and replaced by a new design trend, but we believe we are several years away from that.

SUMMER KATH: If you look at our top-10 selling designs, they are all in the whites. That has been very strong now for two years. It's been building. I don't think it's going to peak out and go away. I think it's going to continue to be strong.

When people invest in a stone countertop, which is going to be a $10,000 to $15,000 investment on average, they are looking for something that they are going to love forever because quartz can last forever if you want it to. What I see changing is just the environment around it.

You're starting to see matte black cabinets, navy cabinets; you’re seeing the gray era coming in cabinets and wood finishes. Now gold accessories are starting to come in, but all those things still are amazing with a white countertop.

BRAD PLACE: I think these clean, less-cluttered trends are becoming more popular in the United States, and this gives more options than just white. I think that a lot of the reason why people are using white now is because they have a big kitchen, but it's very busy. It's full before they even start, and so they use white to make actually look larger, which is kind of strange to me.

SCOTT MacLEOD: I’ve already heard from architects and designers who’ve said that if they have to do one more white quartz kitchen, they’re going to put one of their eyes out. Our product is coming from Europe, and there I’m seeing more of greys and neutral colors coming in with more of a modern, contemporary look.

[​IMG]
    And White/Marble in the Commercial Market?
    NOTTESTAD: It's definitely still more of a residential thing. I don't think that that marble look, on the quartz side, goes particularly well with many of the commercial settings that you associate with a white product like that.

KATH: You look at workspace environments. One trend that I'm seeing is making your work space feel more like a home. And therefore, it's going to follow residential trends, right? So that's one thing. In hospitality, you are all over the board because it just depends on the environment someone’s trying to create.

BALLUCCHI: White will have a very strong commercial appeal. Because of the cleanability of it, we see a lot of the food preparation happening on it; that will definitely expand into the more commercial finish, too. We've done a lot of jobs commercially using white colors and countertops, big time.

HARRIS: We see it moving a little bit into the commercial market as well – mostly housing. You're seeing it in some hospitality as well, although I think hospitality tends to be a lot more expressive and perhaps adventurous in common areas when it comes to surfaces and colors. But, definitely in the housing segment and multi-unit, we're seeing that trend of very crisp, clean, modern kitchens really, really moving quickly. Everybody wants that beautiful, pristine, waterfall white big island.
    [​IMG]
    The Rush of Chinese Imports
    STEVE BECKER: The Chinese products vary greatly from stuff that people make in their basement by hand, to product that's almost as good as from the Breton line, because they re-engineered the Breton. There is some decent Chinese product, but its cost-point is almost to where the legitimate products are.

I see it being like a circle-of-life kind of thing. Some of these really big buyers out there, people that have had the wherewithal and the resources to buy from China for a long time, seem to almost to be wanting to get out of it, because they're seeing the product’s not all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather have a reliable supply chain and not put my business at risk.

MacLEOD: There’s all this product coming into the country, but you have to ask yourself: Just what’s in in it? We don’t know.

I talked to a guy who recently brought in a container from China of quartz slabs. I had him get out the bill of lading and compare it with one of my containers from Diresco. Same slab thickness and size. I showed 85 slabs right at weight. He showed 93 slabs, and his container was underweight. As I say, you just don’t know what’s in this stuff.

KATH: They do knock us off. We know that. That's why we have to continue to push forward with our innovation and just not stop. But we also need to reinforce the quality of our product, of what's in it.

At this point, there is no barometer or governing body that says what the composition needs to be in a quartz countertop to make it quartz. We believe that some of those things coming in are of lesser performance, and so we try to educate. When you buy Cambria, you are buying a product that is everlasting, that is the integrity of what we say it has, and the experience that comes with it because of the channels that we go through to meticulously make sure that the quality of service is there as well.

NOTTESTAD: I think everybody knows that what's going to happen with the Chinese quartz industry; it’s the same thing that happened with solid surface, is that you can only go so far making product for other people without having your own brand.

We're at the point now where there's a lot of OEM brands out there, All of the large distributors have brands at this point, so I think you're going to see a limited number of new brands enter the marketplace, We're always looking for a new look, a tweak on an existing look, something like that.

SHAH: For quartz in particular, we have counted over 100 brands currently in the market with new ones showing up every week.

HARRIS: A lot of the newer brands that are showing up, where will they be three to five years from now? We know we'll be around. We've been around 30 years, so we'll be around another 30 years.

BALLUCCHI: We need to talk about the service of it. Because in America, without service, you cannot have a good business role. So with 46 centers in Canada and the United States, and with our hubs of major distribution centers coming from Houston, Virginia and all around, we definitely have a strong service level. And we have a long 25-year, transferable warranty on our product.

The Evolution of Quartz Surfaces
    SHAH: There is huge opportunity here. While it may appear quartz is mimicry, the greatest benefit of a manufactured product relative to natural stone is that you are not limited by nature. As such, some of our best colors are developed by MSI’s design team using inspiration from nature, but adjusting it to provide unique, on-trend designs.

The options are endless. In the end, only about 1%-2% of the designs we develop are taken to market. We have taken a similar approach with porcelain tile and it resulted in great consumer acceptance.

BECKER: I’ve been trying to coin the phrase “beyond the trend.” Our new production line in London, Ontario, with increased robotics, will really enable us to get creative with it, and that’s our goal: to become a color and patterns leader in the industry.

Instead of trying to replicate competitors' products, we're trying to replicate precious stones, exotic granites, limestones, the quartzites -- the things that are really different.

[​IMG]
    MacLEOD: We’ve put a lot into making the product different, like our Velvet non-reflective surface, which really fits with a lot of the direct architectural lighting that’s going into kitchens. There’s also our BIO-UV technology, where we have an environmentally sound resin for the binder and also tension-free surfaces for more resistance to cracking and more mechanical strength.

BALLUCCHI: I think finishes are going to be very important, and we'll see probably more of three-dimensional, suede-like finishes throughout. I can see a growth in that.

We have a very strong success with our Eternal series, which are the marble looks. And we're going to be expanding on it, because right now this is what the market is requesting. The big trend of what we’re talking about, the popularity of marble-like products, bringing something natural-looking to your home.

We are doing other developments, looking more into the cement world, the more metallic type of world. But we are at prototype levels now. We'll see a continuous evolving of products.

[​IMG]
    HARRIS: I think we'll continue to see companies take quartz to places where people now think, “Wow, I wish this was available in quartz,” or “I wish a weathered, distressed wood look was now available in quartz.” I think you'll see development there.

It’s part of our longI think, is the capter-term development to expand quartz into other looks that again give high value back to the consumer, to the space owner. It's important to us that people still understand that quartz is a performance surface, and we're looking to bring hopefully some things out there that will be very uniquely quartz and certainly uniquely Caesarstone. Watch the space, ion on that one.

KATH: You will see something that nobody else has coming in the near future from Cambria. By early next year; possibly quicker. Something that I've not seen in quartz Inspired by nature, but … we can do things that you don't even find in nature. It's like a twist on it.

And not marble. We got plenty of those, right? The market is flooded in that area.
    Last edited: 25/10/2017
    Canada01hoadollars thích bài này.
  3. Hungckvn65

Hungckvn65 Thành viên gắn bó với f319.com

Tham gia ngày:
    26/11/2014
    Đã được thích:
    VCS thịnh vượng cùng khẩu hiệu của Trump " nước mỹ hùng mạnh...."
  4. iStockVn

Tham gia ngày:
    28/08/2010
    Đã được thích:
    Sản lượng tăng 1% nhưng giá trị tăng 12.5%
    tính theo ft2 thì là 11,5usd/ft hay giá bán trung bình là 123,76usd / m2 hay 2,8tr / m2

con số này theo báo cáo PT bền vững của năm 2016 chỉ là 2.5tr / m2
    tức giá bán tăng 12%

(trang số 15 tạp chí stone update)

tính ra giá bán trên m2 của VCS cao nhất luôn :)) này @Hungckvn65

1 đoạn về sản phẩm của Trung quốc

I talked to a guy who recently brought in a container from China of quartz slabs. I had him get out the bill of lading and compare it with one of my containers from Diresco. Same slab thickness and size. I showed 85 slabs right at weight. He showed 93 slabs, and his container was underweight. As I say, you just don’t know what’s in this stuff.

[​IMG]

Total, Jan.-June 2017:
    49,965,765 ft² (+28.4%)

1. China, 24,647,221 ft² (61.4%)
    2. Spain, 9,030,655 ft² (+26.2)
    3. Israel, 4,513,486 ft² (-1.3%)
    4. Canada, 3,230,020 ft² (+11.3%)
    5. Vietnam, 2,685,066 ft² (+1.6%)
    6. India, 2,125,989 ft² (-15.7%)
    7. Turkey, 1,019,955 ft² (+6.8%)
    8. Italy, 922,617 ft² (-11.4%)
    9. Portugal, 453,688 ft² (+28.8%)
    10. Korea, 403,614 ft² (-4.2%)

Total, Jan.-June 2017: $459,600,827 (+29.2%)

1. China, $198,589,007 (62.1%)
    2. Spain, $88,326,981 (+35.9)
    3. Israel, $49,081,022 (-3.6%)
    4. Canada, $31,650,503 (-8.6%)
    5. Vietnam, $30,872,575 (+12.5%)
    6. India, $19,448,920 (+15.8%)
    7. Turkey, $10,165,396 (+21.8%)
    8. Italy, $10,154,179 (-0.6%)
    9. Korea, $5,154,855 (+7.0%)
    10. Portugal, $5,040,978 (+43.1%)
    Last edited: 25/10/2017
    hoadollars, STT007Canada01 thích bài này.
  5. Hungckvn65

Tham gia ngày:
    26/11/2014
    Đã được thích:
    Tks bạn. Những thông tin rất quý. VCS toi tin tưởng về đà tăng trưởng >20% đến 2020.
    Fibiz thích bài này.
  6. Hungckvn65

Tham gia ngày:
    26/11/2014
    Đã được thích:
    Tôi thấy một ánh sáng loé lên về trí tuệ VN khi thấy VCS xâm nhâp vào chuỗi giá trị toàn cầu. Chủ trương, đông lực kinh tế tư nhân quá đúng.
  7. Hungckvn65

Tham gia ngày:
    26/11/2014
    Đã được thích:
    sản lượng của TQ vẫn áp đảo?
    TQ đang kiểm soát chặt môi trường> thuế môi trường sẽ tăng mạnh> cơ của VCS.
  8. iStockVn

Tham gia ngày:
    28/08/2010
    Đã được thích:
    TQ bán giá rẻ, VCS như vậy đang leo lên sản phẩm cao cấp nhất
    CSTE từ israel mà giá bán thấp hơn cả VCS
    VCS K Cạnh tranh = giá mà cạnh tranh = thương hiệu
    Canada01Hungckvn65 thích bài này.
  9. Hungckvn65

Tham gia ngày:
    26/11/2014
    Đã được thích:
    Mình khoái cái dòng tiền của VCS. Giảm nợ phải trả tốc độ khủng khiếp ; ngược lại là tôc độ tăng vốn chủ sở hữu khủng khiếp???
    Hungckvn65 đã loan bài này
  10. Ebola Vietnam

Ebola Vietnam Thành viên gắn bó với f319.com

Tham gia ngày:
    18/10/2014
    Đã được thích:
    bác phân tích rất hay, thích nhất câu: VCS đang làm dòng sản phẩm cao cấp nhất

nhớ câu của CEO VietNamHoldings: doanh nghiệp tuyệt vời nhất là doanh nghiệp có sản phẩm mới, tăng được giá bán và giảm được giá thành
    Last edited: 26/10/2017
    Canada01Hungckvn65 thích bài này.
    Hungckvn65 đã loan bài này
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này