Chứng khoán Mỹ Đã Tạo Đáy?????????

Chủ đề trong 'Thị trường chứng khoán' bởi axela, 03/10/2008.

2922 người đang online, trong đó có 37 thành viên. 05:15 (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
Chủ đề này đã có 205 lượt đọc và 1 bài trả lời
  1. axela

axela Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2006
    Đã được thích:
    Chứng khoán Mỹ Đã Tạo Đáy?????????

http://www.cnbc.com/id/26977132

The Fast Money traders told you the bottom won?Tt be in, until therê?Ts panic like never before. Wait, this week volatility spiked to all an all time high.

And the Fast Money traders told you the bottom won?Tt be in until the Street is bloody from stocks that have been slaughtered. Wait again, this week the Dow experienced it?Ts worst one day sell-off, ever.

That means we have panic and blood. So, is the bottom in?

For insights we turn to Oppenheimer chief market strategist Carter Worth. Following is a synopsis of his technical analysis.

As you can see from the chart, ?otherê?Ts big volatility in this market and big volatility never happens in the middle (of a cycle). By all accounts big volatility only comes at the top or the bottom,? Worth says. And this certainly isn''t the top. "I''m not saying to immediately run out and buy stocks but I''d lean off the short petal."

----------------

Kết nhất câu này: And this certainly isn''t the top

Anh Búp phê tYm thật, toàn mua hàng ngon giá rẻ trong lúc pà kon nháo nhác. Đúng là quạ r?a xác th'i.
  2. axela

axela Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2006
    Đã được thích:
    1. "Cash combined with courage in a crisis is priceless"

2. "Dont invest in things you don''t understand"

3. "Don''t try to catch a falling knife until you have a handle on the risk"

Ba lời khuyên của Búp phê để bà con áp dụng.

Chia sẻ trang này